- organizational structure;
- processes and services;
- available resources.
Purpose and objective of the aforementioned decision is to maintain a tool that ensures complete customer satisfaction through the continuous improvement of the services provided by Rame Service Srl. The adequacy of the Quality Management System is achieved through:
- monitoring of the quality requirements for every business process;
- analysis of activities and procedures to be followed to meet these requirements;
- planning of control actions aimed at verifying, at each stage, compliance with the requirements.
1) Monitor and improve the control on aspects related to administration, economic management and internal resources (management and support process).
2) Define appropriate methods of management and improvement of the aspects related to marketing and customer relations (commercial process).
3) Improve the aspects related to the supply of products and services provided and the periodic monitoring and evaluation of suppliers (procurement process).
4) Check and improve the direct and indirect aspects related to customer satisfaction.
5) Paying more attention in protecting health of its workers through management and control of health emergencies.
To achieve the objectives that the organization has set itself, the following tools must be activated and maintained:
- the formalization of specific objectives to be achieved and of interventions to be activated for the defined processes;
- training of company personnel (information, involvement, teaching);
- a system of periodic and systematic audits of QMS compliance and correct application within the company.